The AV Technology Leader
Every day, millions of people around the world are having their experiences enhanced by Extron audiovisual signal processing, distribution, and control products. We are seeking talented people who can help us develop and support the next generation of AV technology. An Extron career will challenge you to discover your full potential while you engage in rewarding projects and collaborate with some of the industry's most prominent engineers.
Benefits & Perks
Competitive CompensationYour accomplishments, hard work, and resourcefulness will be rewarded.
Social Insurance and Housing fund
We provide five social insurances and housing fund including:
- Endowment Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Unemployment Insurance
- Industrial Injury Insurance
- Maternity Insurance
- Housing Accumulation funds
Additional Insurance Benefits
We provide additional insurance benefits including:
- Accidental Insurance
- Clinic and Hospitalization Insurance
- Health Care
- Insurance for Critical Diseases
- Medical Insurance for Child
- Nursery Fee for Child
- New Year's Day - January 1st
- Chinese New Year - The 1st, 2nd and 3rd days of the Chinese Lunar Year
- National Labor Day - May 1st
- Tomb-Sweeping Day & Dragon-boat Festival & Mid-autumn Festival
Annual Paid leave & Paid sick leaveYou have annual paid leave based on your service year:
- First Year and After First Year - 6.67 hours per month
- After Five Years - 10 hours per month
- After Ten Years - 13.34 hours per month
You have 5 days paid sick leave per year.
Training & DevelopmentYou get access to our industry-leading product and technology training on the job.
Join us in creating innovative technology solutions that serve customers in a wide range of vertical markets.Browse Job Openings