DPM-HDF 4K PLUS
- Provides connectivity between DisplayPort sources and HDMI displays and peripherals
- Provides active conversion of DisplayPort signals to HDMI
- Supports resolutions up to 4K/60 @ 4:4:4 with data rates up to 18 Gbps
- Complies with VESA Interoperability Guidelines
- HDCP compliant
- Passes EDID information from HDMI display to the source
The Extron DPM-HDF 4K PLUS is an active DisplayPort to HDMI adapter for signals up to 4K/60 @ 4:4:4. Active circuitry converts DisplayPort packetized signals to TMDS for connection to HDMI devices. It features DisplayPort male and HDMI female connectors with gold-plated contacts and is powered by the connected DisplayPort source device. EDID, HDCP, and audio information are passed through between source and display. The DPM-HDF 4K PLUS is ideal for connecting DisplayPort-equipped sources to HDMI displays or other sink devices.